- Byron Bay 02 6639 6464
- Kempsey 02 6562 7048
- Port Macquarie 02 6580 0123
- Sydney 02 9979 1319
- Brisbane 02 6580 0123
- Ballina 02 6681 5128
Eagle Insurance Brokers are ‘full service’ insurance brokers established in 1987 and now have offices in Byron Bay, Port Macquarie and Kempsey and authorised representatives in Sydney, Brisbane, Perth and Ballina.
Both managing directors, David Bailey and Matthew Denehy have a long history in general insurance and broking. Significantly, Rodney Freeman, Michelle Govier, Sue Jenkins, Paul Ellison, Sharon McIver, Andrew Farrar and Cassie Brady have been involved in insurance over their professional career and combined there is more than 400 years of experience, connections and wisdom.
There are five important areas where Eagle Insurance Brokers can make a real difference to how insurance works for you:
Price – We offer the best quality at the lowest price available at the time.
Product – We find the best option available from throughout the market for any particular insurance product.
Service – Our on-going service is just as important as our initial service.
Relationship – We don’t think of our clients as ‘transactions’, we provide high value, personalised service to meet their specific requirements.
Efficiency – We deliver the most efficient service without fail.
A broker gives advice about issues which could have an enormous effect on you which is why they come under a very strict code of conduct and professional standards.
1. On contacting Eagle, you will be quickly referred to one of our brokers specialising in the type of insurance you are seeking.
2. Over phone or by email, your broker will identify what particular policy requirements you have and will explain options to you.
3. Your broker will then submit your insurance request ‘to the market’. The ‘market’ is the insurance companies, or underwriters, who Eagle deal with. Eagle have access to more than 120 companies in Australia and internationally including Lloyds of London. The choice of underwriter approached by us varies, and is determined by what type of risks you wish to insure against.
4. Your broker will then review the premiums, terms and conditions from the different insurers we have approached. Your broker will get back to you providing and explaining choices in a clear way and answering any of your questions.
5. If you need to make a claim, we’re here for you. Your broker will refer you to our claims specialist who will gather appropriate details from you and submit your claim to the insurer on your behalf. We will make all the phone calls and follow up, providing instructions on what to do next.
Eagle have been handling my insurance needs for 5 years now. When I first asked them to see if they could save me money on my policies, they said they'd investigate and they did - they saved me $1000 per year in premiums on 5 premiums, including a business insurance, two cars and house and contents . Read More ...
I would like to thank Michelle and Matthew and their team for an awesome job in getting us the best possible Business Insurance coverage for Banora Pools at a fraction of the price of what we were paying in the past. The past 3 years we have been paying a whopping $17,000 p.a for our business insura. Read More ...
I've just heard a claim I made back in January has finally been settled satisfactorily. At least, I'm pleased with the outcome. The insurer made it difficlut every step of the way and I often felt like giving up. I'm writing to say thanks to the team at Eagle, and especially to Stefanie, who stayed. Read More ...
Cassie from Eagle has been our Insurance Broker for a number of years now. The professional and efficient way she and the team look after all our insurance needs make us feel safe and secure in the knowledge that we are in experienced and capable hands. Greg & Jo BreckellArmon Engineering . Read More ...
Since starting my business I have dealt with Sharon and the team at Eagle and have found them to supply me with fantastic service. They are always competent, professional and reliable in all my dealings. Kelly FlanaganOne Agency by Kelly Flanagan . Read More ...